NATA 2022: Phase 3 Registrations Extended
- PC : My Result Plus
NATA 2022 Registration:
The Council of Architecture (CoA) has extended the last date to apply for NATA 2022 Phase 3 exams. Candidates desirous of appearing in Phase 3 exams will now be able to apply till July 27, 2022. The link to fill and submit the application form for the exams is active at nata.in.
NATA 2022 Phase 3 Registration: Documents Required
Candidates must keep the following documents handy before proceeding to apply for the NATA 2022 exam.
NATA 2022: Application Fee For Phase 3
- Class 10 certificate
- Class 12 certificate
- Valid photo ID proof such as Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter ID, Passport, Ration card etc
- Residential address
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
NATA 2022: What After Application Window Closure?
- For Male candidates from India: General candidates falling under this category will have to pay Rs 2,000, while Rs 1,500 will be charged from the reserved category candidates.
- For female candidates belonging to India: Such candidates, belonging to the general, OBC, SC, ST, PwD categories will be required to pay Rs 1,500.
- Transgender candidates from India: Rs 1,500 will be charged from all the candidates under this category.
- Candidates belonging to overseas: Such candidates will be required to pay an application fee amount of Rs 10,000.
Once the exam conducting authorities shut down the application window for the exam, they will release the NATA Admit card 2022 for Phase 3 exams. The date for the release of phase 3 exam admit cards has been fixed as August 5, 2022. Candidates will be required to enter their valid login credentials such as email ID and password to download their respective hall tickets for the exam.
NATA 2022: Registration Steps for Phase 3 Exam
Candidates who wish to register for NATA 2022 Phase 3 exams must adhere to the detailed guide mentioned below.
- Log on to the official website of NATA at nata.in.
- On the homepage, click on the registration tab for the exam.
- Sign up on the website first and then log in to the candidate portal through the generated credentials.
- Proceed to fill the application form for the exam. Next, upload the scanned copies of all documents in the prescribed format.
- Make payment of application fee and submit the application form details.
- Obtain a hard copy of the NATA 2022 application form for future references.
Direct link to apply for NATA 2022 Phase 3 exams has been shared below.
Apply for NATA 2022 Phase 3 Exams here
NATA 2022: Phase 3 Exam Details
The NATA 2022 Phase 3 exam will be conducted on August 7, 2022. 125 questions will have to be answered within a duration of 3 hours by the candidates. Candidates' proficiency in aptitude will be tested in the National-level examination. The medium of the exam is English.
Link to official website: nata.in