MHT CET 2022: Exam Guidelines
- PC : My Result Plus
MHT CET 2022:
The State CET Cell, Maharashtra, is gearing up to conduct the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2022 (MHT CET 2022) exam from tomorrow, August 5 onwards. Ahead of the examination, the State CET cell has issued important guidelines to be followed during the course of the exam on the official website of Maharashtra CET at cetcell.mahacet.org. All such guidelines have been mentioned herewith.
MHT CET 2022: Documents to Be Carried to the Exam Center
Before leaving for the exam center, candidates must ensure to keep the following documents with them. Failure to produce the required documents at the exam center will result in their dismissal from the exam.
MHT CET 2022: Dress Code
- Hard copy of Maharashtra CET 2022 admit card.
- Original photo ID, such as Aadhar card, passport, PAN card, Voter ID etc.
- Two recent coloured passport size photographs.
Candidates must follow the dress code mentioned below to avoid any hassles at the exam center.
MHT CET 2022: Exam Day Guidelines
- Wear formal clothes, which are not laced with any metallic buttons or items.
- No metallic jewellery must be worn by the candidates inside the examination hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to wear a cap during the course of the exam.
Candidates are required to adhere to the following guidelines, in order to avoid cancellation of candidature.
Link to official website: cetcell.mahacet.org
- Candidates must necessarily carry a hard copy of their respective hall tickets for the exam, as well as a valid government issued photo ID proof and two coloured passport size photographs (recent).
- The examinees must take note of the exam date and time to avoid troubles.
- To avoid last minute rush, candidates must report to the exam center at least 45 minutes prior to the commencement of the exam.
- Strict compliance to Covid protocols is a must at the exam centers.
- Malpractices such as cheating, copying etc are not tolerable and will attract the cancellation of candidature.
- Candidates must not possess prohibited items inside the exam hall, like mobile phones, earphones, tablets, bluetooth devices, digital watches and other academic material such as blank paper sheets, books, notebooks, graph papers etc.