MHT CET Law 2022: Registrations Ending Today
- PC : My Result Plus
MH CET Law 2022:
The Maharashtra State CET cell is all set to shut down the registration window for MH CET Law 2022 today on June 22. The candidates who are willing to apply for 3 and 5 year LLB courses must log on to the official website of Maharashtra State CET cell by today. The link to fill and submit application forms is active on the official website at cetcell.mahacet.org.
MH CET Law 2022: Application Fee
The general category candidates will be charged Rs 800 as the application fee amount. Meanwhile, the SC/ST and OBC category candidates must pay Rs 600 to apply for the exam.
MH CET Law 2022: Documents Required to Apply
Candidates desirous of applying for the exam must keep the following documents handy before beginning with the application process.
MH CET Law 2022: Steps to Fill Application Form
- A valid photo ID proof such as Aadhar card/Voter ID card/Passport/Driving license.
- Class 10 marksheet
- Class 12 marksheet
- Certificate of Class 10 and 12
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Photograph in the scanned format
- Scanned copy of signature
- Net banking details
Candidates who are interested in registering for the MH CET Law 2022 exam must follow the simple steps mentioned herewith for successful registration.
MH CET Law 2022: Exam Date
- Log on to the official website of CET cell, Maharashtra, at cetcell.mahacet.org.
- Click on the MH CET Law 2022 application link flashing on the homepage of the website.
- Next, select the course for which you want to register (3 year LLB or 5 year LLB). Register yourself, if new to the website.
- Log in to the website, if already registered. Then proceed to fill the application form details and upload all documents in the prescribed format.
- Make payment of application fee in the online mode and submit all the details.
- Preview the filled application form and print a copy of the confirmation page for future references.
The State CET cell, Maharashtra, will conduct the law entrance test for 5 year LLB aspirants on August 2, whereas the exam for 3 year LLB aspirants will be conducted on August 3 for 4. The exam will unfold in multiple shifts.
Link to official website: cetcell.mahacet.org