MAH MBA CET 2023 Registrations Closing Tomorrow: How to Apply
- PC : MRP Graphics
MAH MBA CET 2023: The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Cell (MHT CET) will close the registration process for MBA CET 2023 tomorrow on its official website. Candidates can apply for the MAH MBA CET 2023 on the official website of MAH CET, cetcell.mahacet.org.
MAH MBA CET 2023: Important Details
The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Cell (MHT CET) started the registration process for the MAH MBA CET 2023 on February 23, 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the MAH MBA CET 2023 until tomorrow, i.e., March 04, 2023, on its official website.
The MAH MBA CET 2023 will be held on March 18 and 19, 2023.
The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Cell (MHT CET) said in the official notification, "Maha-MBA/MMS CET 2023 Common Entrance Test will be conducted on 18/03/2023 and 19/03/2023 for admission to MBA/MMS Professional Post Graduate Degree Courses under Technical Education Department through the State Common Entrance Test Chamber for the academic year 2023-24."
The applicant must have a minimum three-year undergraduate degree programme with at least 50 percent marks. The registration fee has been kept at Rs 1000. Some candidates have been given a relaxation in the registration fee.
The candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully for further details.
MAH MBA CET 2023: How to Apply
The candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the MAH MBA CET 2023:
- Log on to the official website of the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Cell (MHT CET), cetcell.mahacet.org.
- Click on the MAH MBA CET 2023 application link on the homepage.
- Fill out the application form and upload the required documents.
- Complete the application process by paying the examination fee.
- Download the completed application form and save it to your device.
- Take a printout for future reference.
Official Website: cetcell.mahacet.org.