MHT CET 2022 Dates Announced for LLB
- PC : My Result Plus
MAH CET 2022 Dates:
The Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai has initiated the registration process for 5-year LLLB examination today on March 19, 2022. According to the MHT CET Law schedule, the dates for Maharashtra LLB Exam have been scheduled for May 17 and 18, 2022. Candidates about to appear in the exam can go through the information brochure published on the official website of Maharashtra CET at mahacet.org.
It must be noted that the Maharashtra CET 2022 Exam dates have been announced only for the MAH LLB 5 years exam. Another exam for the three-year course is also held annually, for which the notification is expected shortly. Notably, the examination dates for 5-year LLB program had been declared on March 17, 2022.
Maharashtra CET 2022: Important dates
Maharashtra CET 2022: Application fee for 5 year LLB programme
|Name of the Event
|MAH LLB 5 years registrations begin
||March 19, 2022.
||April 7, 2022.
|MAH LLB 5 yrs Hall Ticket
||April 30, 2022.
|MAH LLB CET 5 years exam date
||May 17, 18, 2022.
||To be announced later
The CET fees for candidates belonging to Open category and EWS Category from both inside and outside Maharashra ahs been fixed as Rs 800. Meanewhile, Backward Class category candidates [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT (A), NT-1 (B), NT-2(C), NT-3(D), OBC are required to pay Rs 600 as the application fees. The application form for 5-year LLB course will only be accepted when the registration fee payment is complete.
Maharashtra CET 2022: Eligibility Criteria for 5 year LLB Programme
All HSC and SSC students passing their qualifying exams from any recognised institution in Maharashtra or candidates passing their intermediate from a recognised University/Board in India are eligible to apply for the exam.
Maharashtra CET 2022: Steps to Apply for 5 year LLB course
Candidates desirous of appearing in the exam must follow the steps listed herewith to apply.
- Log on to the official website of Maharashtra CET at cetcell.mahacet.org.
- Click on the link availablle on the homepage that reads "MAH-LL.B (5 Years)CET-2022 (Integrated Course)”. Then register yourself if you are new to the website or login if already registered. Login using registration details and start filling the application form.
- Upload all required documents in the prescribed format and proceed to pay application fees.
- Click on Submit to confirm registration. Download the confirmation page.
- Obtain its hard copy for future references.