- PC : Self
The JIPMER PG July 2020 session application window is to close tomorrow, May 18, 2020, by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry. All those candidates who wish to appear for the JIPMER July 2020 Exam can fill the application form by visiting the official website. The application form is available in the online mode on the official website of JIPMER at jipmer.edu.in.
Amid the coronavirus pandemic and nation-wide lockdown, the Institute has earlier extended the last date of registrations for the July session till May 18, 2020. While the JIPMER PG July 2020 examination was rescheduled on June 21, which was earlier scheduled to be held on May 16, 2020.
The JIPMER conducts a computer-based entrance exam for MD/ MS, MDS/ PDF, and PDCC courses. The exam is conducted twice a year in the month of December and June for admission to the January and July sessions. Through this exam, the Institute will fill up 100 seats in Masters of Surgery (MS) and Doctor of Medicine (MD) offered by JIPMER, Puducherry.
JIPMER PG July 2020: Important Dates
Click Here to Read Revised Date Notice
- Submit of online application start date - March 04, 2020
- Revised last date to submit online application - May 18, 2020
- Admit card release date - June 05, 2020
- Date of entrance examination - June 21, 2020
JIPMER PG July 2020 Session: How to fill the application form?
Candidates can go through these simple steps to fill the application form in the online mode.
- Visit the official website of JIPMER at jipmer.edu.in.
- Go to the JIPMER PG 2020 July session registration link
- Create the login credentials and Fill details in the application form
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Take a print of the confirmation page for further use.
For any queries, candidates are advised to contact the below mentioned official JIPMER PG help desk number.
Toll-free number- 18002677072
Contact number- 0413 - 2298288, 0413 - 2272380
Official Website: www.jipmer.edu.in