KEAM 2022 Exam pattern and Guidelines
- PC : My Result Plus
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala, is all set to conduct the KEAM 2022 exam tomorrow on July 4 across the state. Various exam centers have been set up across the state to ensure the smooth conduct of the exam. Ahead of the exam, candidates about to appear in it must go through the paper pattern as well as important guidelines issued for the exam, which have been mentioned below.
KEAM 2022: Important Dates
KEAM 2022: Paper Pattern
- Application process commencement date: April 6, 2022
- Application deadline date: May 10, 2022
- Application Edit Window: May 30 until June 10, 2022
- Admit card release date: June 15, 2022
- KEAM 2022 Exam date: July 4, 2022
- Answer key release date: Unannounced
- KEAM 2022 Result Declaration Date: July 25, 2022
- Rank list declaration for KEAM 2022: August 15, 2022
The KEAM 2022 exam will be held as a pen-paper based test. The exam will comprise two papers. Both Paper I and Paper 2 of the exam will last for a duration of 2 hours and 30 minutes. The Paper 1 will begin at 10 am and will end at 12:30 pm, while Paper 2 will be held from 2:30 pm till 5 pm. Important details related to the paper have been mentioned below.
KEAM 2022: Exam Guidelines
- Types of questions asked: Objective type/Multiple choice questions
- Number of sections in the paper: 2
- Medium of examination: English
- Marking scheme: +4 marks for each correct answer, -1 for every wrong answer
Before appearing for the exam, candidates slated to appear in it must go through the exam guidelines listed below at length.
About KEAM Exam:
- The candidates are required to report to the examination centre at least 60 minutes prior to its commencement.
- The only things that the candidates are allowed to carry to the exam hall are water bottles, masks, hand sanitizers and blue/black ball point pen.
- The exam admit card as well as a valid photo ID proof must necessarily be careful by the candidates to the exam centre, failing to produce which, they will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- During the course of the examination, candidates must ensure that they have signed the answer sheet.
- Gadgets and devices such as mobile phones, earphones, tablets, digital watches and study material such as paper sheets, books, notebooks etc are strictly prohibited inside the examination hall.
- No candidate must leave the exam hall without the permission of the invigilator.
The KEAM exam is conducted annually by the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations, Kerala for candidates seeking admission to various professional degree courses in the Kerala state. Through the KEAM exam, candidates gain admission to courses such as Engineering, Architecture and Medical offered by the participating institutes.
Link to official website: cee.kerala.gov.in