KEAM 2022: Exam Day Guidelines Released
- PC : My Result Plus
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala, has issued the guidelines for the conduct of KEAM 2022 exam. The guidelines for the exam have been issued along with the admit card. Candidates about to appear in the exam can go through the detailed guidelines mentioned on their respective hall tickets.
KEAM 2022: Exam Date and Details
CEE Kerala will conduct the KEAM 2022 exam on July 4 in the offline (pen-paper) mode. The paper will comprise a total of 120 multiple choice questions (MCQs). Candidates will be provided a duration of 150 minutes to attempt the paper.
The paper has been divided into two sections. Section I will contain questions from Physics and Chemistry, while candidates' skills in mathematics will be tested in the second section.
KEAM 2022: Do's and Don'ts for the Exam
- Candidates must necessarily carry a hard copy of the admit card along with a valid photo ID proof for verification purposes.
- All the candidates about to appear in the exam must enter the exam hall at least 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the examination.
- After receiving the question booklet, the candidates must match the version code mentioned on their hall tickets with that printed on the question paper. Both of them should be the same.
- The version code must be mentioned in the OMR sheet. Also, the candidates must use only a black or a blue ballpoint pen in order to fill in their responses in the OMR sheet.
- The candidates must strictly adhere to Covid-appropriate behaviour at the examination centre.
Link to official website: cee.kerala.gov.in
- No candidate will be allowed inside the examination hall 30 minutes after the commencement of the examination.
- The candidates must not leave the exam hall until the examination concludes.
- Candidates must not indulge in malpractices such as cheating, copying etc. Such practices shall lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
- Possession of electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, earphones, tablets, digital watches or other study material such as log tables, blank paper sheets etc is strictly prohibited inside the examination hall.
- Candidates will not be allowed to borrow anything from the fellow candidates inside the examination hall.