KCET 2023: Online Document Verification
- PC : MRP Graphics
KCET 2023 Online Document Verification:
The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will commence the document verification process for KCET UGCET-qualified candidates from June 27 to July 15, 2023.
The examination authority has also published the schedule for document verification based on ranks, which candidates can download from the official website, cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea.
KCET 2023: Important Details
According to the official notice, online document verification will be conducted for candidates who have selected eligibility clause code "a" in the UGCET-23 form. Candidates who have claimed eligibility under clauses (b), (c), (d), (e), (f), (g), (h), (i), (j), (k), (l), (m), (n), and (o) will be required to undergo offline verification of documents at KEA Bangalore.
The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) released the Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) 2023 Result on June 15, 2023.
The KCET 2023 exam was conducted on May 20 and 21, and the Kannada language test was held on May 22. Approximately 2.6 lakh candidates appeared for the examination this year.
The Karnataka CET Exam is a state-level entrance exam organized to provide admissions in undergraduate Engineering, Pharmacy, Pharma D, and other professional courses offered by colleges and institutions located in the state.
KCET 2023: Documents Required for Verification
- KCET 2023 admission ticket.
- Final printout of the application form.
- Class 10th marks card.
- Class 12th marks statement.
- Study certificates.
KCET 2023 Document Verification: Guidelines to Follow
Candidates are required to follow the guidelines below for the document verification process:
Study Certificates Verification:
- Candidates should get their study certificates verified from the concerned BEO office attached to their school/college on the specified dates based on their engineering rank.
- Original documents to be produced: CET 2023 admission ticket, final printout of the application form, 10th marks card, 11th and 12th marks statement, and study certificate obtained from the head of the institution (counter-signed by the concerned Block Educational Officer (BEO) / Deputy Director of Public Instruction (DDPU)).
Rural Quota and Kannada Medium Quota Verification:
- Rural Quota: Candidates claiming rural quota should provide a rural study certificate from Class 1 to 10 (counter-signed by BEO). General merit students should also produce the NCLC (No Caste and No Income Certificate) obtained from the concerned Tahsildar.
- Kannada Medium Quota: Candidates claiming Kannada medium quota should provide a Kannada medium study certificate from 1 to 10 (counter-signed by BEO).
- The concerned BEO will verify the study certificate, Kannada Medium study certificate, rural study certificate, and 12th marks, and update the data online.
- Class 10th marks card, 12th marks card, and caste-income certificate will be verified online by KEA with the concerned department. Caste-income certificate particulars will be cross-checked with the RD number entered in the application, and the 10th and 12th marks will be verified against the student number entered in the application.
- 371 (HK) - Kalyana Karnataka certificate and income certificates will also be verified online by KEA with the revenue department against the RD Number mentioned by the candidate in the application.
Downloading Verification Slip:
- Eligible candidates can download the verification slip from the KEA website. Details for downloading the verification slip will be notified later.
Offline Document Verification:
- Candidates who claimed eligibility under clauses (b), (c), (d), (e), (f), (g), (h), (i), (j), (k), (1), (m), (n), and (o) should attend offline document verification at KEA Bangalore. The details for offline verification will be notified later on the KEA website.
7-Year Study in Karnataka:
- Candidates who have studied in Karnataka for a period of 7 years, including 10th or 12th, but did not claim eligibility clause "a," can appear for verification in the respective BEO office with all the required documents.
Eligibility Clause Candidates:
- Candidates who claimed eligibility clause but did not study for 7 years, including 10th or 12th, in Karnataka, should attend offline document verification with all the necessary documents at KEA, Bangalore, on the dates that will be notified later.
Caste, Income, and 371(j) Verification:
- Information regarding caste, income, and 371(j) will be verified through web services based on the caste or caste income certificate RD Number and 371(j) RD number entered by the candidate in the online application form.
'Y' Clause Candidates:
- 'Y' clause candidates (non-Karnataka candidates who have registered for BSc Nursing) are not required to appear for document verification.
Please note that the above information is subject to change, and candidates should refer to the official KEA website for the latest updates.