KCET 2022: Application process ends today
- PC : My Result Plus
The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is about to conclude the registration process for KCET 2022 examination today on May 5, 2022. Thus, candidates who are still unregistered for the exam and want to apply for the same can register by 11:59 pm today. Steps involved in applying for Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2022 (KCET 2022) include initial registration, application form filling, uploading of documents' scanned copies and payment of registration fee.
The final date to submit the application fee is May 6, 2022. Once the registration process for KCET 2022 concludes, the examination conducting body will open the application correction window for a brief period of time. During this, applicants can make changes in their respective application forms, if any.
KCET 2022: Exam date
The Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2022 will be conducted from June 16 until June 18, 2022 at more than 50 exam centers set up across the Karnataka state. The exam will be held in the offline (pen-paper) mode.
KCET 2022: Steps to fill application form
Candidates desirous of applying for the exam must follow the step-by-step process mentioned below.
KCET 2022: What's Next?
- Go to the official website of KCET at kea.kar.nic.in.
- Click on the link to apply for KCET 2022. Then complete the registration process and login to the website through the generated credentials.
- Begin filling in the application form details.
- Next, upload all documents in the prescribed format and proceed to pay the application fee.
- Submit all details.
- Print a copy of the confirmation page for future references.
After the registration process and the application correction window are shut down, the examination conducting body will release the admit cards for the exam. Candidates slated to appear in the exam will be required to carry the hard copy of their respective admit cards to the examination centre.