JSSC CCE Exam 2021
- PC : My Result Plus
JSSC CCE 2021:
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has extended the registration date of JSSC CCE 2021 Exam. Thus, the last date to register for the examination is February 21, 2022 now. Hence, the candidates desirous of applying for the Jharkhand General Graduate Level Combined Competitive examination 2021 can proceed with the same on the official website of JSSC on jssc.nic.in.
According to the revised schedule, the final date to submit the application fees has been fixed as February 23, 2022, while that to upload the documents is February 25. In addition to this, the application correction window will open on February 26 and will shut down on February 28, 2022. Candidates can follow the simple steps mentioned below to apply for the examination.
JSSC CCE Exam 2021: Steps to register
- Log on to the official website of JSSC at jssc.nic.in.
- Click on the link available on the homepage that reads 'Apply for JSSC CCE 2021'. Post this, register yourself by entering the registration details.
- Fill the application form and pay the application fees. After being done, click on 'Submit'.
- Your application has been submitted successfully. Download the confirmation page.
- Take a printout of the same for further need.
The registration process for the exam began on January 15, 2022. This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 956 posts of Assistant Branch Officer, Jr Secretariat Assistant, Block Supply Officer and Planning Assistant. For detailed information, candidates can visit the official website of jssc at jssc.nic.in.
JSSC CCE Exam pattern:
The JSSC CCE Exam consists of two stages- Preliminary exam and Main exam. The preliminary exam comprises 120 questions, carrying 360 marks in total. 3 marks are awarded for every right answer, while 1 mark is deducted for every wrong answer. The paper contains MCQ type questions.