JKPSC CCE 2022 Mains Exam Registrations to Begin today
- PC : My Result Plus
JKPSC CCE 2022:
The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) is about to initiate the application process for Combined Competitive (Mains) exam 2022 today on September 2. Candidates who are eligible to appear for the Mains examination will be able to apply for the same. The link to apply for the exam will be activated at jkpsc.nic.in.
JKPSC CCE 2022: Deadline to Apply for Mains Exam
Candidates will be able to fill the application form for JKPSC CCE 2022 Mains exam till September 20. No applications shall be accepted after the said date.
JKPSC CCE 2022: Registration Fee for Mains Exam
General category candidates will be required to pay Rs 1,000 as the application fee amount. Meanwhile, the reserved category candidates will be charged Rs 500 for successful registration.
JKPSC CCE 2022: Exam Date
The tentative date for the conduct of the JKPSC CCE Mains exam 2022 is November 21, 2022. This recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 220 vacancies. Out of this, 100 vacancies are for the post of Junior Scale of J&K Administrative service, 50 for J&K Police service and 70 for J&K accounts service.
The detailed date sheet for the exam shall be issued separately by the Commission.
JKPSC CCE 2022: Procedure to Apply for Mains exam
Candidates must refer to the stepwise procedure mentioned below in order to successfully apply for JKPSC CCE Mains 2022 exam.
Link to official website: jkpsc.nic.in
- Log on to the official website of JKPSC at jkpsc.nic.in.
- Under the 'What's New' section located on the homepage of the website, click on the link to apply for the JKPSC CCE Mains exam 2022.
- You will be redirected to a new login page. Sign in through your valid login credentials like Application ID and other details.
- The Mains application form will appear on the screen. Fill in all the application form details.
- Next, pay the application fee in the online mode and submit the details.
- Download the confirmation page and obtain its hard copy for future references.