JEECUP 2022: Check Exam Day Guidelines
- PC : My Result Plus
The Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) will hold the JEECUP 2022 exam from June 27 until June 30, 2022. Ahead of the conduct of the exams, the candidates must take note of certain guidelines to be followed during the course of the examination.
JEECUP 2022: Documents to Be Carried to the Exam Centre
The candidates must mandatorily carry the following documents along with them to the exam centre.
- Hard copy of the admit card
- A valid government issued photo ID proof such as PAN card, Ration card, Aadhar card, Passport, Voter ID etc.
The aforementioned documents must be carried to the exam centre for verification purposes.
JEECUP 2022: Do's and Don'ts for the Exam
- Candidates must report to the examination centre at least one hour prior to the commencement of the examination.
- Rough work must only be done on the paper sheets provided at the examination centre.
- Candidates are required to carry their own water bottles and sanitizers in a transparent bottle to the examination centre.
- Strict adherence to Covid-appropriate behaviour is a must.
- As the paper is to be conducted in the online mode, candidates are advised to familiarise themselves with the CBT mode exams.
- Candidates who fail to produce the necessary documents (admit card and photo ID proof) at the examination centre will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- The ones reaching the exam centre after the exam has begun will be denied entry to the exam hall.
- Malpractices such as cheating, copying and others will lead to the cancellation of candidature. Thus, candidates are advised not to indulge in such practices.
- Electronic gadgets and devices like mobile phones, earphones, tablets, digital watches as well as study material such as books, notebooks, rough paper sheets etc are strictly prohibited inside the examination hall.
- Candidates must not violate Covid-appropriate behaviour at the exam centre.