JEECUP 2022 Exam dates announced
- PC : My Result Plus
The Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) has announced the date for the conduct of JEECUP 2022 exam today on May 31. As per the notification released on the official website, the exam will be held from June 27 till June 30, 2022. Candidates registered to appear in the exam can log on to the official website of JEECUP at jeecup.admissions.nic.in and check the official notification.
JEECUP 2022 Admit Card:
The notification further informed that the admit card for the exam will be released on June 20. Hence, candidates must download the admit card and must mandatorily carry its hard copy to the examination centre, along with a valid Photo ID proof. In order to access the admit cards, the candidates will need their valid login credentials such as application number and password.
JEECUP 2022: Details to Check For On Hall Ticket
After downloading the hall ticket on the device, the candidates must carefully check for the details printed on it. In case of any discrepancy, the same must be brought to the notice of the official examination conducting authority.
JEECUP 2022 Admit Card: Procedure to Download
- Candidate's name.
- Candidate's date of birth
- JEECUP 2022 Roll number.
- Date and time of JEECUP exam 2022.
- Details about JEECUP 2022 examination centre.
- Signature and photograph of the candidate appearing for the exam.
Candidates registered for the examination must follow the detailed guide mentioned below in order to download the hall ticket.
Link to official website: jeecup.admissions.nic.in
- Go to the official website of JEECUP at jeecup.admissions.nic.in.
- Click on the link to download the JEECUP 2022 admit card, which will be activated on June 20.
- You will be taken to a new login page. Fill in your valid login credentials such as application number and password.
- Submit the details. The hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Check all the aforementioned details thoroughly on the admit card.
- Download the admit card. Print its hard copy for further need.