JEE Main 2022: Session 1 Registration Ends Tomorrow
- PC : My Result Plus
JEE Mains 2022:
National Testing Agency (NTA), the official body responsible for conducting the JEE Mains 2022 exam, will shut down the application window for JEE Mains session 1 registration tomorrow on April 25. Candidates who still have not registered for the exam and are desirous of applying can log on to the official website of JEE Mains by 9 pm tomorrow (April 25). Registrations are underway on the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in.
Candidates who are yet to apply for the exam must also note that the window to pay the application fee will remain functional till 11:50 pm tomorrow.
According to the revised dates issued by NTA, the JEE Mains Session 1 exams have been lined up from June 20 until June 29, 2022. After the conclusion of Session 1 exams, applications will be invited for Session 2 exams.
It is noteworthy that the NTA had opened the registration window for JEE Mains Session 1 exam on April 18, after receiving students' demands for the same. The agency had announced about the non-availability of application correction window for the exams, but later rescinded this decision after numerous students raised their representations for the same.
The application edit window was kept open from April 6 until April 8, 2022 on the official website.
JEE Mains 2022: Steps to apply for Session 1 exams
Candidates must take note of the following steps to apply successfully for JEE Mains Session 1 exams.
- Go to the official website of JEE Mains at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Register yourself on the website and note down the generated application number.
- Now login through your generated application number and password to proceed to the application form.
- Start filling in application form details and upload the scanned images of all necessary documents in the prescribed format.
- Proceed to pay the application fee in the online mode and submit all application form details.
- Finally, download the confirmation page and obtain a hard copy of the same for future references.