JEE Main Exam 2021
- PC : My Result Plus
National Testing Agency, NTA has extended the application deadline for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2021 upto July 20. The Union Education Minister, Dharmendra Pradhan announced the new dates of the JEE Main 2021 session 4. According to the revised schedule, JEE(Main) 2021 May session exam for BE/BTech (Paper-1) & BArch (Paper-2A)/BPlanning (Paper-2B) will now be held on August 26th, 27th & 31st and on September 1st and 2nd, 2021.
As per the media reports, a total of 7.32 lakh candidates have already registered for JEE(Main) May 2021.
JEE Mains April 2021 Important Dates
JEE Main 2021 application dates for May session-
July 9th to 20th, 2021
JEE Main 2021 May session exam dates-
August 26th, 27th & 31st and on September 1st and 2nd, 2021.
Timing of Examinations-
First Shift - 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (IST)
Second Shift - 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (IST)
Official Website - jeemain.nta.nic.in
JEE Main April 2021 Application Form: How to fill
Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. jeemain.nta.nic.in.
Step 2: Candidates should register through ID, name, date of birth, and gender.
Step 3: After this, upload the document with a scanned photograph and signature as per the instructions given.
Step 4: Fill in all your information and submit the application fee.
Step 5: Cross-check the details filled in and take a print out of the confirmation page.
Exam Day Guidelines for Students
● It will be necessary to use mouth masks and gloves.
● Transparent water bottle are allowed
● Personal hand sanitizer in the amount of 50 mL will be allowed.
● To avoid cheating, students will be screened using a metal detector.
● Exam-related documents, such as the admit card and a government-issued photo identification card, are necessary.
● To use the restroom, they'll need to get permission.