JEE Main Exam: Application Edit Window
- PC : My Result Plus
JEE Main 2023:
The National Testing Agency (NTA) shall initiate the JEE Main 2023 application correction process today on January 13, 2023. Candidates who are successfully registered for the exam will be able to edit their respective application forms on the official website of JEE Main at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
JEE Main 2023: Final Date to Edit Application Form
The last date for the candidates to make changes in their respective application forms has been fixed as January 14, 2023. No changes will be allowed in the application form after the said date. Also, candidates will be required to pay a nominal fee amount to edit their respective application forms.
JEE Main 2023: Exam Date
The JEE Main 2023 exam shall take place from January 24 until January 31, 2023. The exam will be conducted across the country.
JEE Main 2023: Steps to Edit Application Form
Candidates must take note of the simple steps mentioned below in order to fill the application form for the exam.
Link to official website: jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Log on to the official website of JEE Main at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Sign in to the candidate portal and click on the relevant link to edit the application form.
- Choose the option that says 'Proceed'.
- Make changes in the application form, wherever required.
- Submit all details.
- Download the confirmation page and print its hard copy for future references.