JEE Advanced 2022: Exam Guidelines
- PC : My Result Plus
JEE Advanced 2022:
Along with the JEE Advanced admit card 2022, IIT Bombay has also released the exam day guidelines for JEE Advanced 2022. Exam day guidelines have been mentioned on the hall ticket of the exam. Candidates must abide by the guidelines before appearing for the national-level engineering entrance examination.
JEE Advanced 2022: Documents to Be Carried to the Exam Center
Candidates must necessarily carry the following documents to the exam center to avoid any hassles.
- Hard copy of JEE Advanced hall ticket 2022
- Photo ID proof
- Passport size photographs
If any candidate fails to produce the aforementioned documents at the exam center, he/she shall be barred from appearing in the examination.
JEE Advanced 2022: Exam Day Guidelines
Ahead of the conduct of the exam, candidates must take note of the exam guidelines mentioned below to keep any kind of inconvenience at bay.
JEE Advanced 2022: Exam Date
- Candidates must report to the exam center at least one hour prior to the scheduled time for the commencement of the examination.
- Admit card's hard copy, photographs and a valid photo ID proof must necessarily be carried by the candidates to the exam center.
- The examinees are only allowed to carry pens, pencils and transparent water bottles inside the exam hall.
- Candidates must not carry the items prohibited inside the exam hall, such as mobile phones, earphones, tablets, bluetooth devices, digital watches, rough paper sheets, books, notebooks etc.
- No candidate must wear ornaments like rings, bracelets, earrings etc during the course of the examination.
- The candidates will only be allowed to leave the exam hall once the exam concludes.
- Adherence to Covid-appropriate behaviour is a must at the exam center at all times.
The JEE Advanced 2022 exam will be conducted by IIT Bombay on August 28, 2022. The exam will comprise two papers: Paper I and Paper 2.
Link to official website: jeeadv.ac.in