JEE Advanced 2021
- PC : My Result Plus
The Joint Entrance Examination, JEE Advanced 2021 for admission to the Indian Institutes of Technology, IITs will be held tomorrow i.e. on 3rd October. The entrance test will be conducted online in two shifts for Paper 1 and Paper 2. The candidates must note that IIT-Kharagpur, the organizing institute of JEE Advanced, has already issued the admit card.
Every candidate must note that the admit card is one of the most important documents that they must carry to the examination hall. To download the admit card, candidates need to log in by entering their details like registration ID, date of birth and mobile number. Candidates who have not yet downloaded their admit card can download it by visiting the official website-jeeadv.ac.in
Exam Day Guidelines and Instructions:
- Candidates should report to the examination hall at least one hour before the commencement of the examination. Simultaneously, all the examinees must carry their admit card along with the original identity proof such as the Aadhar card, voter ID card, or others. No candidate will be allowed inside the examination hall after the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates should note that only one pencil, pen, transparent drinking water bottle will be allowed to carry in the examination hall. Please note that items like earphones, bluetooth devices, mobile phones, electronic watches, wallets, handbags will not be allowed inside the examination hall.
- It is mandatory for all the examinees to wear a mask. The examinees should carry a hand sanitiser with them.
- The body temperature of the candidate will be checked at the time of admission. Apart from this, all the examinees will have to fill the COVID-19 self-declaration form and show it at the examination centre.
- All the examinees should maintain social distance. Also, the lab or room number will not be displayed in the examination centre to avoid overcrowding. Its complete details will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Apart from this, a scribbled pad will be provided to the candidates during the exam which can be used by the candidates for rough work after entering their name and roll number.
The candidates must strictly follow all the COVID-19 protocols during the examination. Apart from this, after the examination is over, one should proceed in an orderly manner and maintain social distance. After the examination is over one should wait for the invigilator's instruction and should not crowd the examination hall.