IBPS RRB 2022 Mains exam guidelines
- PC : My Result Plus
IBPS RRB 2022:
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is all set to conduct the IBPS RRB 2022 mains exam tomorrow on September 24. Candidates who are slated to appear in the Mains exam for the post of office assistant must go through the exam guidelines mentioned herewith.
IBPS RRB 2022 Mains: Exam Details and Pattern
The IBPS RRB 2022 mains exam will take place in the online mode. The exam will be held for a duration of 2 hours and will comprise as many as 5 sections, which include reasoning, numerical ability, general awareness, English/Hindi language and Computer knowledge. Total marks to be awarded in the exam are 200.
Each section will consist of 40 marks each.
IBPS RRB 2022 Mains: Paper Guidelines
Candidates about to appear in the exam must take note of the important guidelines mentioned below in order to avoid any hassle at the exam center.
Link to official website: ibps.in
- The candidates must report to the examination center at least an hour prior to the commencement of the examination.
- They are mandatorily required to carry a hard copy of the admit card for the exam, along with a valid photo ID proof and two photographs for verification purposes.
- No prohibited items such as mobile phones, earphones, tablets, bluetooth devices, digital watches or study material such as blank paper sheets, books, notebooks etc must be carried inside the examination hall by the candidates.
- Indulgence in malpractices such as cheating, copying or use of unfair means shall attract the cancellation of candidature.
- Strict adherence to Covid-appropriate behaviour is a must at all times at the exam center.
- All candidates must remain seated inside the exam hall until the exam ends. They shall be allowed to leave only after the completion of the exam.