IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2022: Paper Guidelines
- PC : My Result Plus
IBPS Clerk 2022 Mains exam:
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is all set to host the IBPS Clerk 2022 mains exam tomorrow on October 8, 2022. Candidates will be appearing for the Mains exam which will advance in the Computer-based mode across the country. Ahead of the exam, candidates must check the paper pattern as well as important guidelines for the exam.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2022: Paper Pattern
The IBPS Clerk Mains exam 2022 shall consist of four sections; Quantitative aptitude, General English, General/financial awareness and Reasoning. The paper will be held for a total of 200 marks. The time provided to attempt the paper will be 160 minutes.
As many as 190 questions will be asked in the paper.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2022: Guidelines For The Paper
Candidates must carefully go through the guidelines for the conduct of IBPS Clerk Mains exam 2022.
Link to official website: ibps.in
- Candidates must report to the exam center at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time of the commencement of the exam, to avoid last minute hassle.
- All examinees are required to possess a hard copy of the IBPS Clerk mains exam 2022, along with a valid photo ID proof for verification purposes.
- No candidate must possess any of the prohibited items inside the exam hall, such as mobile phones, earphones, tablets, bluetooth devices, calculators, digital watches or study material such as blank paper sheets, books, notebooks etc
- Strict compliance to Covid norms is a must at the examination center.
- The candidates will be allowed to leave only after the completion of the examination.