HPPSC AMO 2022 Registration Window Extended
- PC : My Result Plus
HPPSC AMO 2022:
The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has extended the registration window for HPPSC AMO 2022 exam today on November 22, 2022. Candidates willing to apply for the same will be able to register themselves till December 9, 2022.
The link to fill the application form for the exam is active at hppsc.hp.gov.in.
HPPSC AMO 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for the HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer (AMO) 2022 exam must check the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
HPPSC AMO 2022: Application Fee
- Age limit: The applicant should be between 18 to 45 years of age, as on January 1, 2022.
- Educational qualification: Should have a five-year long degree in Ayurveda from a recognised board or university and a compulsory rotatory internship, as required by the Central council of Indian medicine.
General and EWS category candidates will be required to pay Rs 400 as the application fee. Meanwhile, the SC/ST/OBC category candidates shall be charged Rs 100 as the application fee amount.
As many as 168 vacancies of AMO shall be filled through this recruitment drive.
HPPSC AMO 2022: Steps to Register
Candidates must adhere to the stepwise procedure mentioned below in order to register for the exam successfully.
Link to official website: hppsc.hp.gov.in
- Log on to the official website of HPPSC at hppsc.hp.gov.in.
- Click on the relevant link to register for the exam.
- Register yourself on the website and begin with the application process.
- Fill in the application form details, make payment of application fee and submit the form details.
- Download the confirmation page.
- Print its hard copy for future references.