Goa CET 2022 Registrations Begin Today
- PC : My Result Plus
GCET 2022 Application Form:
The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa, has initiated the GCET 2022 application process today on May 23. Candidates desirous of applying for Goa Common Entrance Test 2022 (GCET 2022) can register themselves on the official website at goacet.in. The final date to fill and submit the application forms is June 10, 2022.
GCET 2022: Important Dates and Events
GCET 2022: Application fee
- GCET Application Form Release Date: May 23, 2022
- Deadline to apply for GCET 2022: June 10, 2022
- GCET 2022 Exam Date: June 27 and June 28, 2022
Candidates desirous of applying for the GCET 2022 exam will be required to pay an application fee amount of Rs 2000. Those candidates who make payment of application fee after the last date will be required to pay Rs 3500 (fine amount worth Rs 1500).
GCET 2022: Eligibility Criteria for Candidates
The candidate applying for the exam must be a native resident of India. NRIs and OCIs are also eligible to apply.
The applicant should have completed his/her Intermediate from Goa board, CBSE Board or any other equivalent board. They should also have secured the minimum percentage of marks in individual subjects.
GCET 2022: Details About Exam Pattern
Those candidates who successfully register themselves for the GCET 2022 exam can take note of the exam pattern described below to ensure up-to the mark preparations for the exam.
GCET 2022: Steps to apply for the exam
- The exam will be held in the offline (pen paper mode)
- The number of sections constituting the paper will be 3 (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours per section.
- 75 questions will be asked in each section.
- The medium of exam is English
Candidates must follow the simple steps mentioned below to apply for the GCET 2022 exam.
- Log on to the official website of Goa CET at goacet.in and complete the registration process.
- Then click on the link available on the bottom side of the homepage that reads 'Click here to find instructions to fill the application form'.
- The application form will appear on the screen. Start filling in details in the required fields and upload all documents.
- Next, pay the application fee amount and also choose your preferred exam centre.
- Preview the application form before submission. Finally, submit all the details and download the confirmation page.
- Print its copy for further need.
The direct link to fill the GCET 2022 application form has been provided below.
Fill the GCET 2022 Application form here
Link to official website: goacet.in