GATE 2022 Application Form
- PC : My Result Plus
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur has deferred the registration process for GATE 2022 exam. As per the latest official updates, the Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering 2022 application form will be issued online from September 02. Earlier the registration process was supposed to be commence from August 30, 2021.
The Institue will issue the application form in the online mode on the official website- gate.iitkgp.ac.in. The GATE 2022 entrance examination has been scheduled to be conducted Saturday 5th, Sunday 6th, Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th February, 2022. The examinations will be held in two sessions i.e. forenoon and afternoon each day.
GATE 2022 Important Dates
|GATE 2022 online registration process Start Date
||02nd September 2021
|Last date for the online registration process
||24th September 2021
|Last date for online registration with late fee of Rs. 500/-
||1st October 2021
|GATE 2022 form correction facility window start date
||26th October 2021
|Last date to edit/ modify details in GATE application form
||1st November 2021
|Admit Card will be available for download
||3rd January 2021
|GATE 2022 Entrance Examination Date & Time
Forenoon: 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon (Tentative)
Afternoon: 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM (Tentative)
|5th February 2022
6th February 2022
12th February 2022
13th February 2022
GATE 2022 Application Fee
The application processing fee for candidates belonging to ST/SC/PwD/Female category is INR 750 and the application fee for all other candidates is INR 1500.
Gate 2022 Eligibility Criteria
As per the revision made in the eligibility criteria, we've mentioned below the eligibility criteria for GATE 2022 exam.
Criteria 1: Candidates in pursuing the third year or higher year of their undergraduate course is eligible for appearing in GATE 2022 exam.
Criteria 2: The eligibility criteria for GATE exam is relaxed from ongoing 10+2+4 (minimum) to ongoing 10+2+3 (minimum).
GATE 2022 Age Limit
There is no fixed age limit to appear for the GATE 2022 examination.
Click Here to Read the GATE 2022 Information Brochure
GATE 2022 Registration: List of Documents needed to register
Click Here to Visit the Official Website
- Candidate's personal information such as name, mobile number, date of birth, etc.
- Candidate's address for communication which also includes their pin code.
- Candidate's degree details to satisfy elegibility criteria.
- Candidate's college name along with the address and pin code of the college.
- Paper(s) (subject) of GATE exam.
- Cities preference (three) for GATE examination.
- Candidate's high resolution photograph as per the requirement.
- Candidate's signature in good quality.
- Good quality scanned document of candidate's category certificate (ST/SC/PWD) in pdf file format (If applicable).
- Candidate's copy of Dyslexia certificate (If applicable).
- Candidate's scanned copy of valid photo identity (any one): Aadhar-UID, PAN Card, passport, driving liescence or Voter ID (The same should be carried to the exam hall).
- Details id debit card/net-banking/credit card/UPI for payment of fee.