GATE 2022 Application Form
- PC : My Result Plus
The application process for Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering 2022 is to conclude tomorrow (September 23). All eligible and interested candidates can fill the online application form online through the official website- gate.iitkgp.ac.in. Moreover, the candidates can apply for the GATE 2022 examination by paying late fees charges upto October 01, 2021.
According to the official notification released earlier, the GATE 2022 entrance examination has been scheduled to be conducted Saturday 5th, Sunday 6th, Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th February 2022. The examinations will be held in two sessions i.e. forenoon and afternoon each day. The application process was commenced on 02nd September. The Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Kharagpur is the organising institute for GATE 2022.
GATE 2022: What's New
GATE 2022 Important Dates
- The year some of the major changes have been implemented by the IIT Kharagpur for the Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering-2022 examination.
- The candidates opting to appear in TWO subject papers must have a primary choice of paper as their default choice.
- The GATE 2022 examination will be held for a total of 29 subject papers. All Test Papers for the entrance examinations will be entirely of objective type.
- The Leh (Ladakh) has been added as a new GATE 2022 exam city.
GATE 2022 Exam Pattern
|GATE 2022 online registration process Start Date
||02nd September 2021
|Last date for the online registration process
||24th September 2021
|Last date for online registration with late fee of Rs. 500/-
||1st October 2021
|GATE 2022 form correction facility window start date
||26th October 2021
|Last date to edit/ modify details in GATE application form
||1st November 2021
|Admit Card will be available for download
||3rd January 2021
|GATE 2022 Entrance Examination Date & Time
Forenoon: 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon (Tentative)
Afternoon: 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM (Tentative)
|5th February 2022
6th February 2022
12th February 2022
13th February 2022
- The examination paper will consists of General Aptitude (GA) section (15 Marks) as applicable for all papers of GATE 2022.
- The Paper consists of two parts covering the syllabus of which Part A will be of 60 marks and Part B will be of 25 marks.
- Part A is compulsory for all the candidates while Part B contains two optional sections viz Part B1 (Architecture) and Part B2 (Planning).
Click Here to Visit the Official Website
||Computer Based Test (CBT)
|Number of Subjects (Papers)
||General Aptitude (GA) + Candidate’s Selected Subject(s)
|Type of Questions
||(a) Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) (b) Multiple Select Questions (MSQ) and/or Numerical Answer Type (NAT) Questions