GATE 2022 Application Form
- PC : My Result Plus
The application process for GATE 2022 without paying any late fee ends today, on September 28, 2021. The candidates who have not yet applied for the examination can fill the online application through the official website of GATE at gate.iitkgp.ac.in. Previously, the last date to fill the GATE online application form for the year 2022 was September 24. However, the candidates can register for the exam by paying a late fee of Rs. 500/- till October 01, 2021.
The Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Kharagpur has scheduled to conduct the Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering (GATE) 2022 on 5th, 6th,12th and13th February 2022. The detailed information brochure, important dates and online application form is available on the designated official website for GATE at gate.iitkgp.ac.in. The candidates can also go through the details provided here and apply with the help of the direct link mentioned below.
GATE 2022 Important Dates
GATE 2022 Application Fee
|GATE 2022 online registration process Start Date
||02nd September 2021
|Last date for the online registration process
||28th September 2021
|Last date for online registration with late fee of Rs. 500/-
||1st October 2021
|GATE 2022 form correction facility window start date
||26th October 2021
|Last date to edit/ modify details in GATE application form
||1st November 2021
|Admit Card will be available for download
||3rd January 2021
|GATE 2022 Entrance Examination Date & Time
Forenoon: 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon (Tentative)
Afternoon: 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM (Tentative)
|5th February 2022
6th February 2022
12th February 2022
13th February 2022
Gate 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- For candidates belonging to ST/SC/PwD/Female category - INR 750.
- For all other candidates - 1500.
GATE 2022 Age Limit
- Candidates in pursuing the third year or higher year of their undergraduate course is eligible for appearing in GATE 2022 exam.
- The eligibility criteria for GATE exam is relaxed from ongoing 10+2+4 (minimum) to ongoing 10+2+3 (minimum).
There is no fixed age limit to appear for the GATE 2022 examination.
GATE 2022 List of Documents Required
Click Here to Read the GATE 2022 Information Brochure
GATE 2022: How to fill online application form
- Educational certificate
- Any one photo ID proof from Aadhar, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID and Driving License
- Caste Category and PWD Certificate
- Passport size photograph and signature of the candidate
Click Here to Visit the Official Website
- Visit the official website of GATE 2022 at gate.iitkgp.ac.in.
- Select the desired programme and click on the 'Registration Link'.
- Register by providing required credentials and upload necessary documents.
- Cross check the details provided and submit the application fee.
- Take a print out of the confirmation page for further use.