- PC : My Result Plus
The Indian Institute of Technology Bombay or IIT Bombay is to conclude the application process for the GATE 2021 tomorrow, September 30, 2020. The application form is available in the online mode on the official website of the IIT GATE at gate.iitb.ac.in. All eligible and interested candidates who wish to appear for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2021 can visit the official website and fill the application form online. The application process for candidates with late fee will opened upto October 07.
GATE 2021 - Important Dates
GATE 2021 - How to apply online?
|GATE online registration process Start Date
||14th September 2020
|Last date for the online registration process
||30th September 2020
|Last date for online registration with late fee
||7th October 2020
|Last Date for change of category, paper and examination city
||13th November 2020
|Admit Card release date
||8th January 2021
|GATE 2021 Entrance Examination Date & Time
Forenoon: 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon (Tentative)
Afternoon: 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM (Tentative)
|5th February 2021
6th February 2021
7th February 2021
12th February 2021
13th February 2021
14th February 2021
|Result announcement date
||22nd March 2021
Official Website: gate.iitb.ac.in
- Candidates will be required to visit the official website of IIT GATE at gate.iitb.ac.in.
- Go through the detailed information brochure such as; important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee, etc.
- Click on the new registration link and generate user id and password.
- Now candidates will be required to fill in the detailed application form and upload necessary documents.
- Cross check the application form and pay the required application fee online.
- Submit the application form and take print of the confirmation page.
- Candidates are advised to keep the copy of application form safe for future use.