CUET UG 2022: Phase 2 Exams to Begin tomorrow
- PC : My Result Plus
CUET UG 2022:
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is all set to initiate the second phase of the newly-introduced CUET UG 2022 exam from tomorrow, August 4 onwards. Ahead of the commencement of the second phase of the entrance examination, candidates must take note of the exam guidelines and things to be followed to avoid cancellation of candidature.
CUET UG 2022: Documents to Be Carried to the Exam Centre
Candidates must possess the following documents while checking in to the exam centre. If the candidate is not found with the following documents, he/she will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
- CUET UG 2022 Admit Card
- An authorised photo ID proof
The admit card for Phase 2 of CUET UG 2022 exam is still available for download on the official website of CUET at cuet.samarth.ac.in. Candidates must enter their respective application number, password and security pin to access their hall tickets.
CUET UG 2022: Exam Pattern
The CUET UG 2022 exam will advance as a Computer-based test (CBT). The exam will unfold in two shifts. Candidates will be required to answer questions from three slots, out of which Slots 1 and 3 will last for a duration of 3 hours and 15 minutes. Meanwhile, slot 2 will be held for a duration of 3 hours 45 minutes.
A total of 175 Multiple choice questions will be asked in the paper.
CUET UG 2022: Exam Day Guidelines
Candidates slated to appear in the entrance examination must adhere to the exam day guidelines mentioned herewith.
Link to official website: cuet.samarth.ac.in
- Candidates must report to their respective exam centers at least 1 hour prior to the commencement of the paper.
- The examinees will be allowed to leave the examination hall only after the conclusion of the paper.
- Admit card and a valid photo ID proof are important documents, which must necessarily be carried by the candidates to the exam center.
- Strict adherence to Covid-appropriate behaviour is a must for all the candidates.
- Candidates must not possess any prohibited items inside the exam hall, such as mobile phones, earphones, bluetooth devices, tablets, digital watches and study material like books, notebooks, blank paper sheets etc.
- Malpractices such as cheating, copying etc will not be tolerated and will attract the cancellation of candidature.
- Candidates will be informed about their respective seats by the exam invigilators. Thus, candidates must occupy seats according to their respective roll numbers.