- PC : My Result Plus
The Central University of Rajasthan has extended the last date for the Central University Common Entrance Test (CUCET) 2020 application form. Now the interested candidates can submit the online application form upto June 06, 2020. Central University has issued an official notice on its website stating the extension of the last date. The decision has been taken due to the current scenario caused by the novel coronavirus and lockdown extension.
The varsity has extended the last date of the online submission of the application form for the fourth time in a row. The application process for the Central University Common Entrance Test 2020 was commenced on March 16 which was scheduled to conclude on April 11. However, due to COVID-19 lockdown, the varsity extended the last date upto April 25, later on, May 23 and now till June 06.
The candidates who wish to appear for the exam can visit the official website and fill the application form in the online mode. The application form is available on the official website i.e. cucetexam.in.
CUCET 2020: Important Dates
- Online Application Starts - March 16, 2020
- Last date of registration - May 23, 2020 (Old)
- Revised Last date of registration - June 06, 2020
- Issue date of Admit Card - Will be announced
- Exam Dates - Will be announced
- Result Declaration - Will be announced
CUCET 2020 Application Fee:
CUCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
||Payment through online/debit/credit card
||Payment through Challan
||Total Fee to be paid
||INR 800 for three PUs
||INR 350 for three PUs
||Exempted from Application Fee
CUCET 2020: How to fill the application form?
- UG Courses/ Integrated Courses: For any of the offered UG courses, the candidate should pass the 10+2 or its equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- PG Courses: Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in the respective discipline in which they want to get admission from a recognized university/institution.
- D/M.Phil Courses: One should have a master’s degree with any specialization.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year graduates can also apply.
Candidates can follow these simple steps to fill the CUCET 2020 application form in the online mode;
Step 1: Candidates will be required to visit the official website i.e. cucetexam.in
Step 2: Go through the detailed information brochure such as; important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee, etc.
Step 3: Click on the new registration link and generate user id and password
Step 4: Now candidates will be required to fill in the detailed application form and upload necessary documents.
Step 5: Submit the application fee and check the application details thoroughly
Step 6: Candidates are advised to take print of the confirmation page and keep it safe for further use.
For more related details, candidates are advised to visit the official website of the Central University of Rajasthan.
Official Website: cucetexam.in