- PC : My Result Plus
The Central University of Rajasthan will conclude the Central University Common Entrance Test (CUCET) 2020 application form within 2 days i.e. May 23, 2020. Earlier the application process was concluding on April 11 which was later extended upto April 25. However, due to COVID-19 lockdown, the varsity decided to extend the last date till May 23.
The candidates who wish to appear for the exam can visit the official website and fill the application form in the online mode. The application form is available on the official website i.e. cucetexam.in. The application process for the Central University Common Entrance Test 2020 began on March 16, 2020.
CUCET 2020: Important Dates
- Online Application Starts - March 16, 2020
- Revised Last date of registration - May 23, 2020
- Issue date of Admit Card - Will be announced
- Exam Dates - Will be announced
- Result Declaration - Will be announced
CUCET 2020 Application Fee:
CUCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
||Payment through online/debit/credit card
||Payment through Challan
||Total Fee to be paid
||INR 800 for three PUs
||INR 350 for three PUs
||Exempted from Application Fee
CUCET 2020: How to fill the application form?
- UG Courses/ Integrated Courses: For any of the offered UG courses, the candidate should pass the 10+2 or its equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- PG Courses: Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in the respective discipline in which they want to get admission from a recognized university/institution.
- D/M.Phil Courses: One should have a master’s degree with any specialization.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year graduates can also apply.
Candidates can follow these simple steps to fill the CUCET 2020 application form in the online mode;
Step 1: Candidates will be required to visit the official website i.e. cucetexam.in
Step 2: Go through the detailed information brochure such as; important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee, etc.
Step 3: Click on the new registration link and generate user id and password
Step 4: Now candidates will be required to fill in the detailed application form and upload necessary documents.
Step 5: Submit the application fee and check the application details thoroughly
Step 6: Candidates are advised to take print of the confirmation page and keep it safe for further use.
For more related details, candidates are advised to visit the official website of the Central University of Rajasthan.
Official Website: cucetexam.in