CSIR UGC NET 2022: Application Edit Window Opens
- PC : My Result Plus
CSIR UGC NET 2022:
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has initiated the application form correction process for CSIR UGC NET 2022 exam today on August 19. Candidates who are desirous of modifying or changing certain details in their respective application forms for the exam can do the same on the official website, till August 23. The link to access the filled application form is active at csirnet.nta.nic.in.
Candidates must note that this facility is only applicable for the candidates who have successfully applied for the exam.
CSIR UGC NET 2022: Details That Can Be Modified in the Form
Candidates will be able to modify or edit the following details in the CSIR UGC NET 2022 application form.
- Candidate's name
- Parents' name
- Educational details
- Post applied for
- Subjects that the candidate has opted for
- Exam center preference
It must be noted that in case a candidate changes his/her category, he/she may be required to pay an additional amount for the same, as the application fee charged by the candidate is based on his/her category.
CSIR UGC NET 2022: Steps to Edit Form
Candidates must take note of the detailed guide mentioned below in order to change details in their respective application forms.
- Log on to the official website of CSIR UGC NET at csirnet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the link to correct the details of CSIR UGC NET 2022 application form available on the homepage.
- You will be taken to a new login page. Key in your valid login credentials like Application number and password. Sign in to the candidate portal and proceed to access the application form for the exam.
- Make changes in the required fields.
- Check all changed details once and then click on 'Submit'.
- Obtain a hard copy of the edited application form for future references.
Direct link to make changes in CSIR UGC NET 2022 application form has been provided below.
Edit CSIR UGC NET 2022 application form here
Link to official website: csirnet.nta.nic.in