CSIR NET 2020
- PC : My Result Plus
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has revised the exam date for the CSIR UGC NET 2020. As per the revised schedule, the NTA will conduct the Joint CSIR-UGC NET, June 2020 on 19th, 21stth and 26th November 2020. The Agency has issued an official notification related to this on its website i.e. nta.ac.in.
Earlier the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, CSIR announced to conduct the CSIR-UGC NET by 2nd week of November 2020. The announcement was made by the CSIR on August 07 through its official Twitter handle. Now the exact date for the CSIR National Eligibility Test 2020 has been released.
All those candidates who have applied for the CSIR-UGC NET, June 2020 examination can visit the official website and check the latest updates. Candidates will be able to download the CSIR NET 2020 admit card a few days before the exam. The link for the same will be activated online on the official website of CSIR at csirnet.nta.nic.in.
Click Here to Read Official Notification
CSIR NET June 2020: Important Dates
- Opening Date of the Application process - March 16, 2020
- Last Date to apply - April 15, 2020
- Revised last date to fill the application form - June 30, 2020
- Date of Downloading Admit Card - Will be announced
- Date of Exam - November 19, 21 & 26, 2020.
For more related updates, candidates are advised to visit the official website of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, CSIR.
Official Website: csirnet.nta.nic.in
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) has revised the exam date for the CSIR UGC NET 2020.
- As per the revised schedule, the NTA will conduct the Joint CSIR-UGC NET, June 2020 on 19th, 21stth and 26th November 2020.