- PC : Self
The application process for the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2020 is to conclude today i.e. November 30, 2019, by the National Test Agency (NTA).
The application form is available on the official website of NTA i.e. cmat.nta.nic.in.
The candidates who have still not applied for the exam can visit the official website and fill the form.
The candidates can download the admit card from the official website on December 24. The results of both CMAT, GPAT examinations will be announced on February 3, 2020.
CMAT 2020, GPAT 2020 Registrations: How to Apply
Visit the official site of CMAT at cmat.nta.nic.in
and GPAT at gpat.nta.nic.in
Step 2: Click on Fill Online Application Form link available on the home page.
Step 3: A new page will open where candidates can fill in the application form and upload the scanned images of the candidate’s passport size photo and candidate’s signature.
Step 4: Make the payment online by using Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI, PAYTM.
Step 5: Take print out of the confirmation page for further reference.
CMAT 2020: Check the schedule
- Registration Dates: November 1 to 30
- Downloading of Admit Cards: December 24
- Dates of Examinations: January 24
- Declaration of results: February 3, 2020.
— Those interested in applying should be graduates in any discipline
— Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for the academic year 2020-21 can also apply for CMAT online exam.
Candidates should keep the following documents ready before filling the application form of CMAT 2020:
- A valid mobile number and mail ID
- Academic record and the important documents related to candidates like Category certificate (if any), government Id proofs.
- Scanned image of photograph and signature.
- Online mode of payment which can be internet banking, credit/debit card or e-wallet.
CMAT 2020: Exam Pattern
- The medium of Question Paper is English only.
||No. of questions
|Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation
Click Here to Visit the Official Website
Candidates should note that:
- Each question carries 04 (four) marks.
- For each correct response, the candidate will get 04 (four) marks.
- For each incorrect response, 01 (one) mark will be deducted from the total score.
- To answer a question, the candidates need to choose one option corresponding to the correct option.