CBSE Board Exam 2023: Application Window Opens Soon
- PC : My Result Plus
CBSE Board Exam 2023:
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is all set to open the application window for CBSE Board exam 2023 for private students today on September 17, 2022. The facility will begin for students of both Class 10 and Class 12. The link to fill the application forms will be activated soon on the official website of CBSE at cbse.gov.in.
CBSE Board Exam 2023: Contents of the Official Notification
Releasing an official notification in regard to the exam form submission for private students, the CBSE stated in the notice that a separate 'private candidates' link will be activated on the official website of CBSE, where Matriculation and Intermediate private students can register themselves. Thereafter, the notice continued to read that the exam syllabus for Class 10 and 12 private students shall also be based on the lines of the syllabus provided at the official website of CBSE at cbseacademic.nic.in.
CBSE Board Exam 2023: Date
The Central Board of Secondary Education has proposed to conduct the board exams for private students in either February, March or April, alongside the main annual exams for Class 10 and Class 12. Notably, this year, the board is going to conduct only a single annual exam, unlike last year where the exams were conducted in a bifurcated format (Term I and Term II).
CBSE Board Exam 2023: Who Can Apply?
Link to official website: cbse.gov.in
- Those students who have been declared essential repeat in the results of the academic year 2021-22 can apply.
- Students who did not clear the compartment exams held by the board in 2021-22 can apply.
- Those students who have been declared as repeat/fail in the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 can apply.
- Students who passed in 2021-22 and are aiming for the improvement/upgradation of scores are eligible to apply.
- Students who passed in the years 2021 and 2022, and wish to appear in an additional subject can proceed to apply.
- Female students who are bonafide residents of National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT of Delhi).