CAT 2022: Exam Day Guidelines
- PC : My Result Plus
The Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM Bangalore) is all set to conduct the CAT 2022 exam tomorrow on November 27. Candidates successfully registered and about to appear in the exam must take note of the important exam guidelines mentioned herewith.
CAT 2022: Exam Details
The CAT 2022 exam will unfold in three sessions. Session I will be held from 8:30 am until 10:30 am, while the second session will take place from 12:30 pm until 2:30 pm. The evening session will be conducted from 4:30 pm until 6:30 pm.
As many as 1.5 lakh candidates are expected to appear in the national level MBA entrance exam.
The exam will comprise as many as 66 questions from Data Interpretation and Logical reasoning, Verbal ability and reading comprehension and Quantitative aptitude.
3 marks shall be awarded for each correct answer, while one mark will be deducted for wrong answers.
CAT 2022: Exam Guidelines
Candidates must take note of the following guidelines in order to keep any hassles at bay during the conduct of the exam.
Link to official website: iimcat.ac.in
- Candidates must report to the exam center at least an hour before the commencement of the exam.
- The examinees must necessarily carry a hard copy of the admit card, as well as a valid photo ID proof for verification purposes.
- Electronic devices such as mobile phones, earphones, tablets, bluetooth devices, calculators or study material such as books, notebooks, blank pages etc will not be allowed inside the examination hall.
- Strict adherence to Covid-appropriate behaviour is a must at all times at the examination center.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall until the exam ends.