CAT 2022 Registration Deadline Extended
- PC : My Result Plus
The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore, has extended the final date to fill the application form for CAT 2022 exam. The last date to apply for the MBA entrance exam is September 21 now. Notably, September 14 was the final date to register for the exam, which has now been extended till the said date. Candidates can proceed to fill the application form for the exam on the official website of IIM Bangalore at iimcat.ac.in.
CAT 2022: Registration Fee
Candidates belonging to the general, EWS and NC-OBC category will be required to pay an amount of Rs 2,300 as the registration fee. Meanwhile, the reserved category candidates will be charged Rs 1,150 to register for the exam successfully.
CAT 2022: Documents Required for Registration
Candidates must necessarily possess the following documents to ensure their successful registration for the exam.
CAT 2022: Steps to Fill Application Form
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Passport size photograph
- Signature in scanned format
- Academic details
- Personal information
- Work experience certificate (if any)
- Payment details
Candidates willing to register for the exam must abide by the simple steps mentioned below in order to register for the exam successfully.
- Log on to the official website of IIM CAT at iimcat.ac.in.
- Register yourself on the website.
- Sign in to the candidate portal through your generated credentials.
- Next, proceed to fill the application form for the exam.
- Upload the scanned copies of all documents in the prescribed format and pay the application fee in the online mode.
- Download the confirmation page and print its copy for future references.
Direct link to apply for the exam has been mentioned below.
Apply for CAT 2022 exam here
Link to official website: iimcat.ac.in