CAT 2021 Exam
- PC : My Result Plus
The exam day guidelines and instructions for CAT 2021 has already been released by the Indian Institute of Management, IIM Ahmedabad. The Common Admission Test, CAT 2021 is going to be conducted on 28th November. The candidates who are appearing for the admission test can now find more details from the official website- iimcat.ac.in. The candidates should note that the exam on 28th November will be conducted in offline mode.
The exam will take place in three different sessions- 8.30 am, 12.30 pm and the third session will begin from 4.30 pm. The Common Admission Test is conducted for admission to MBA or PGDM courses in various colleges and universities across the country. The medium of writing answers will be the English Language. This time, about 2 lakh candidates have registered for the admission test.
CAT 2021: Do’s
- The candidates must carry the hard copy of the admit card to the examination venue. The admit card should have the passport size photograph and signature of the candidate.
- The candidates are required to reach the exam venue at least 15 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- The candidates are advised to fill the COVID-19 self-declaration form and submit it to the examination authorities.
- At the registration desk, the candidates must put their signature on the attendance sheet.
- The candidates must drop the pen, scribble pad, and admit card into the box before leaving the examination hall.
CAT 2021: Don’ts
- Don’t indulge in any unfair practices like talking, cheating or copying answers during the exam. If caught, the candidature may get cancelled.
- The candidates should note that any communication tools or electronic gadgets are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- The candidates are not allowed to wear sweaters with pockets. The entry will be restricted for candidates not following the dress code.
- Don’t bring expensive objects to the exam centre. Any jewellery or precious items are prohibited inside the exam hall.
- Use the scribbled pages carefully. The candidates will not be given any extra pages during the exam.
As per the guidelines, the candidates are required to report as per the mentioned timings and should follow all the COVID-19 instructions like wearing maks, using hand sanitisers, maintaining social distancing, etc. Candidates are required to enter the exam venue at least 15 minutes prior to the commencement of the examination. The candidates who will reach late to the exam venue will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. More details are available on the official webiste- iimcat.ac.in.