BPSC LDC Mains exam date 2022 Announced
- PC : My Result Plus
BPSC LDC Exam date 2022:
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has declared the BPSC LDC Exam date 2022 for mains exam today on November 3. Candidates who are eligible to appear in the mains exam will be able to check the schedule for the exam on the official website of BPSC at bpsc.bih.nic.in.
BPSC LDC Exam Date 2022:
According to the announcement, the exam will be conducted by the commission on November 20, 2022. The exam will unfold in two shifts: 10 am until 12:15 pm and 2 pm until 4:15 pm.
As many as 140 candidates are declared qualified in the prelims exam and will be able to appear in the mains exam.
This Recruitment drive aims to fill as many as 24 vacancies of Lower Division clerk (LDC).
BPSC LDC Exam 2022: What's Next?
As the next notification by the official examination conducting body, the hall ticket for the exam will be released. The official examination conducting body is about to release the hall ticket anytime soon.
BPSC LDC Hall Ticket 2022: Steps to Download
Candidates must go through the detailed instructions provided below in order to download the hall ticket for the exam.
Link to official website: onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in
- Log on to the official website of BPSC at onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in.
- Sign in to the candidate portal by entering your username and password.
- Post login, click on the relevant link to download the admit card for the exam.
- The hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the hall ticket details and download it on your device.
- Print its hard copy for future references.