BPSC AE 2019 Admit Card Download
- PC : My Result Plus
BPSC AE Civil Exam 2019 Schedule:
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the schedule for Assistant Engineer (AE), Civil, Written examination (Objective) 2019. Candidates slated to appear in the examination can view and download the exam notice on the official website of BPSC at bpsc.bih.nic.in.
About BPSC AE Civil Exam 2019:
As per the notice released on the official website of the Commission, the exam will unfold in three shifts- 10 am to 11 am, 11:30 am till 12:30 pm and 2 pm till 3 pm on March 12 and 13, 2022, respectively. The exam will be held in four district headquarters, namely, Patna, Gaya, Bhagalpur and Muzaffarpur. This recruitment examination aims to fill 147 vacant AE posts in various government departments.
The admit cards for the exam will be made available to the candidates for download from March 7, 2022 onwards. It must be noted that admit cards will not be sent to the candidates via post.
BPSC AE Civil Exam 2019: Schedule
BPSC AE Civil Exam 2019 Admit Card: Steps to download
||10.00 AM to 11.00 AM
||11.30 AM to 12.30 AM
||2.00 PM to 3.00 PM
||General English (Objective)
||General Hindi (Objective)
||General Studies (Objective)
||General Engineering Science (Objective)
||Civil Engineering - Paper V (Objective)
||Civil Engineering - Paper VI (Objective)
Candidates must go through the following steps to download their respective hall tickets for the examination.
- Log on to the official website of BPSC at bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Click on the link available on the homepage that reads 'AE Admit Card 2019'. You will be redirected to a new login page.
- Key in your login credentials and click on 'Submit'. The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check the admit card details thoroughly and download it.
- Obtain a hard copy of the same for future references.