Bihar BCECE 2020
- PC : My Result Plus
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has again extended the Bihar BCECE 2020 application process. The application form is still available on the official website of the BCECE at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in till July 2, 2020.
The candidates who wish to appear for the entrance exam can visit the official website and fill the online applications.
Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, the Board reopened the Bihar BCECE 2020 application window on May 26. The closing date of BCECE 2020 online registration is July 2, 2020.
Candidates can also check the revised schedule for BCECE-2020 here;
Bihar BCECE 2020 Important Date:
Bihar BCECE 2020: How to fill the application form online?
- Restart of Online Registration Date: 26.05.2020
- Online Registration Closing Date: 02.07.2020 (11:59 P.M.)
- Last date of payment through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card after submission of the
- Online Application Form of Registered Candidate: 04.07.2020 (11:59 P.M.)
- Online Editing of Application Form: 05.07.2020 to 08.07.2020 (11:59 P.M.)
- Issue of Online Admit Card: To be notified later on.
- Proposed Date of Examination: To be notified later on
Keep the following items in your hand before applying :
Login to Official Website:
- Email id
- Mobile no
- Scanned / Soft copy passport size photograph (Less than 100KB)
- Scanned / Soft copy of signature (Less than 100KB)
- Aadhar Card (if available)
- Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card if available.
Candidates will be required to visit the official website i.e. bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
Click on the BCECE 2020 link & go through the detailed information brochure such as; important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee, etc.
New Registration Process:
Click on the new registration link and generate user id and password
Fill the Application:
Now candidates will be required to fill in the detailed application form and upload necessary documents.
Submit the application fee and check the application details thoroughly
Candidates are advised to take print of the confirmation page and keep it safe for further use.
Official Website: bceceboard.bihar.gov.in