AP PGCET 2022 Application Form
- PC : My Result Plus
The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has commenced the registrations for the AP PGCET 2022. The Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (AP PGCET) 2022 application form is available on the official website of the APSCHE at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in. Candidates who wish to appear for the entrance exam can visit the official website and fill the application form in the online mode.
Through AP PGCET, candidates will get admission to first year of various P.G. Courses (M.A., M.Com., M.Sc., MCJ, M.Lib.Sc., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., M.Sc.Tech etc) offered by Andhra Pradesh State-funded Universities and their Constituent/ Affiliated Colleges including Minority Educational Institutions in the State. The entrance test will be conducted online through Computer Based Test (CBT). All eligible and interested candidates are advised to go through the details provided here and apply for the exam in the online mode.
AP PGCET 2022 Important Dates:
AP PGCET 2022 Application Fee:
- Date of commencement of online registration - June 22, 2022
- Last date for submitting the online application - July 20, 2022 (Old)
- Last date with a late fee of Rs.500/- - July 25, 2022 (Old)
- Last date with late fee of Rs.1000/- - July 29, 2022 (New)
- Date of Examination - August 17, 2022
All candidates have to pay the application fee for a single Test is Rs.850/- for OC, Rs.750/- for BC candidates and Rs.650/- for SC/ST/PH candidates.
AP PGCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- In order to appear for the exam, candidates should have passed graduation, or
- Candidates appearing for the final semester (year) examination in the qualifying degree.
AP PGCET 2022: How to fill the application form?
Candidates can follow these simple steps to fill the AP PGCET 2022 application form in the online mode.
Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. cets.apsche.ap.gov.in
Step 2: Click on the link that reads "notification" on the homepage
Step 3: Submit the fee through online or offline mode
Step 4: Get registered and generate an ID & Password
Step 5: Fill in the required details in the form
Step 6: Download Application for further reference
Official Website: cets.apsche.ap.gov.in