AP ICET 2022: Registrations Ending with Late Fee Payment today
- PC : My Result Plus
AP ICET 2022:
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, the official examination conducting body for AP ICET 2022, is about to shut down the application window for the exam today on July 9. Candidates who wish to register for the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test 2022 (AP ICET 2022) must visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in to apply. However, candidates will be required to pay the late fee amount for successful registration.
AP ICET 2022: Late Fee Amount
In order to fill and submit the application forms successfully for AP ICET 2022 exam, candidates will have to pay a late fee amount of Rs 5,000 along with the application fee. Payments are facilitated through the online mode via options such as Net banking, credit card or debit card.
AP ICET 2022: Application fee
The category-wise application fee structure has been mentioned below.
AP ICET 2022: Documents to Keep Handy Before Applying
- General category candidates: Rs 650
- Backward category candidates: Rs 600
- SC/ST category candidates: Rs 550
Before beginning with the application process for AP ICET 2022, candidates must possess the following documents.
AP ICET 2022: What After Application Window Closure?
- Qualifying exam admit card
- Class 10th marksheet
- Proof of income
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Scanned copy of photograph
- Signature in the scanned format
- Net banking details
- Special category certificate (if applicable)
- Category number and application number of caste certificate (if applicable)
After the closure of application window today on July 9, the official examination conducting body will initiate the process of application form correction on July 11, 2022. Under this facility, candidates who are successfully registered for the exam will be able to edit the details entered by them in their respective application forms until July 13.
Following this, the exam authorities will issue the admit card for the exams in the digital format. Candidates registered for the exam will be able to download their respective hall tickets from the official website of APSCHE at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
AP ICET 2022: Guide to Fill Application Form
Candidates who wish to fill the application form for the exam must abide by the detailed instructions provided below for successful registration.
AP ICET 2022: Exam Details
- Go to the official website of AP ICET at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
- Click on the tab that reads 'AP ICET 2022'.
- You will land on the homepage where you are required to select the option that says 'Fee payment'. Complete the registration fee payment process.
- Next, proceed to fill the application form for the exam. Enter details in all the required fields.
- Preview the filled application form once and submit all details.
- Obtain a hard copy of the confirmation page for future references.
The AP ICET 2022 entrance examination will be conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on July 25, 2022. The exam will advance in the online (Computer-based) mode and will comprise 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs).
1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer and no marks will be deducted for incorrect responses. The medium of the paper will be English.
About AP ICET Exam:
AP ICET is a state level entrance exam, which is conducted annually for candidates desirous of pursuing courses in management. Through this exam, candidates gain admission to MBA courses in the government and private colleges of Andhra Pradesh state.
Link to official website: cets.apsche.ap.gov.in