AP EAMCET 2022: Application Edit Window Opens
- PC : My Result Plus
AP EAMCET 2022:
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Anantapur, has initiated the process of application form correction for AP EAMCET 2022 today on June 23. Those candidates who are successfully registered for the exam and are willing to make changes in their respective application forms must visit the official website at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in. The deadline to fill the application forms is June 26, 2022.
AP EAMCET 2022: Know Details That Can Be Edited
The exam conducting authority has bifurcated the categories into Category 1 and Category 2. The category 1 details cannot be changed/edited directly by the candidates, while the category 2 details can be directly edited by opening the application form online.
Category 2 details that can be edited are as follows:
- Place of birth
- Qualifying exam details
- Annual income details
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Mother's name
- Medium of instruction
- Class 10th hall ticket number
- Details of Class 12 (Intermediate)
- Special category details
Meanwhile, the candidates who are desirous of changing the Category 1 details such as candidate's name, branch applied for, photograph and signature, community certificate etc must write an email to the convener of AP EAMCET at [email protected]
AP EAMCET 2022: Steps to Edit Application Form
Candidates must abide by the detailed guide mentioned herewith in order to edit their respective application forms for AP EAMCET 2022.
- Log on to the official website at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
- Click on the link to edit the AP EAMCET 2022 application form.
- Sign in to the candidate portal through your login credentials such as Registration number, mobile number, date of birth and reference ID.
- The AP EAMCET 2022 application form will open on the screen. Make changes in the required fields and submit the details.
- Preview the edited application form once.
- Obtain its printout for future references.
Direct link to edit AP EAMCET 2022 form has been shared below.
Make changes in AP EAMCET 2022 application form here
Link to official website: cets.apsche.ap.gov.in