AIMA MAT 2022 Exam tomorrow
- PC : My Result Plus
AIMA MAT 2022:
The All India Management Association is all set to conduct the AIMA MAT 2022 exam tomorrow on May 28. The exam will be held as a Computer-based test (CBT) as well as a Paper Based Test (PBT). Through this exam, candidates will gain admission to MBA and PGDM courses in various educational institutions of the country. The pattern for the exam as well as the exam guidelines have been mentioned below for the reference of the candidates who are about to take the exam.
AIMA MAT 2022: Paper Pattern
The AIMA MAT 2022 exam will be conducted in the Computer-based mode as well as in the offline (Paper based mode) on May 28, 2022. Various details related to the exam pattern are mentioned below.
AIMA MAT 2022 Exam: Difference Between CBT and PBT Mode Exams
- Number of sections in the paper: 5
- Medium of exam: English
- Total number of questions asked in the paper: 200
- Question-paper type: Objective
- Maximum marks awarded: 200
- Marks awarded for every correct answer: +1
- Marks deducted for every wrong answer: 0.25
The AIMA MAT 2022 PBT mode exam is usually held on one day for all the candidates who have opted for the Paper Based Test. Candidates are provided an OMR sheet alongside the question paper and they are required to darken their preferred response on the OMR sheet with the help of a pen/pencil.
In the CBT mode exam, the candidates are required to sit before a computer system allotted to them at the test centre. Questions will appear on the screen one by one and the candidate will have to click on one suitable option, out of the four options provided.
AIMA MAT 2022 Exam: Guidelines
Before appearing for the exam, candidates must take note of the guidelines mentioned below to avoid cancellation of candidature.
Link to official website: mat.aima.in
- The candidates are required to report at the allotted exam centers at least half an hour prior to the commencement of the examination.
- The appearing candidates must print a hard copy of their respective hall tickets for the MAT 2022 exam and must carry it to the exam centre mandatorily. Without the hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Alongside hall tickets, candidates must also possess a valid photo ID proof for verification purposes.
- The Covid-19 Self Declaration form needs to be filled and submitted by the candidates on the exam day. The form can be downloaded along with the admit card for the exam.
- Candidates must carry their own belongings to the exam hall, such as a Blue ballpoint pen (for PBT exam), hand sanitizer, water bottles, masks and other stationary items.
- No electronic gadgets are allowed inside the exam hall such as mobile phones, tablets, earphones, bluetooth devices, digital watches, advanced calculators etc.
- Strict adherence to Covid-appropriate behaviour is a must for all the candidates at the exam centre.