AILET 2023 Notification Out
- PC : My Result Plus
The National Law University, Delhi (NLU Delhi) has released the AILET 2023 notification for law admissions. The notification has been released for the candidates desirous of enrolling into BA LLB, LLM and PhD programmes offered by NLU Delhi. The notification can be viewed by the candidates on the official website of NLU Delhi at nationallawuniversitydelhi.in.
AILET 2023: Highlights
Candidates must take note of the important dates mentioned below.
AILET 2023: Application Fee
- AILET 2023 Application commencement date: September 7, 2022
- AILET 2023 Exam Date: December 11, 2022
Candidates belonging to the general category will be charged Rs 3,050 to fill the application form for the exam. Meanwhile, the reserved category candidates will be required to pay Rs 1.050 to register for the exam. Below poverty line (BPL) candidates of the SC/ST category have been exempted from the application fee payment.
AILET 2023: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates desirous of enrolling into the five-year LLB programme should have passed their intermediate. Meanwhile, the LLM aspirants must possess an LLB degree, while for the PhD programme, candidates should have pursued a master's degree in Law.
AILET 2023: Steps to Fill Application Form
Candidates desirous of registering for the exam must take note of the detailed instructions provided below.
AILET 2023: Exam mode
- Go to the official website of National Law University, Delhi at nationallawuniversitydelhi.in.
- Click on the link to register for the exam.
- Register yourself on the website using your mobile number and email address. Select the preferred course and proceed to fill the application form for the exam.
- Upload all documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee in the online mode.
- Submit all details and download the confirmation page for future references.
The AILET 2023 exam will take place in the offline (pen-paper) mode on December 11, 2022.
Link to official website: nationallawuniversitydelhi.in