Indian Navy: Agniveer SSR Recruitment 2022
- PC : My Result Plus
Agniveer Navy Recruitment 2022:
The Indian Navy is all set to shut down the application window for Agniveer Navy Recruitment 2022 today on July 22. Candidates desirous of applying for the post of Senior Secondary Recruits can proceed to register themselves on the official website of Indian Navy at joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Agniveer Navy Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
Agniveer Navy Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Name of the post: Agniveer for Senior Secondary Recruits
- Number of posts vacant: 2800, out of which 560 are reserved for female candidates
- Pay scale: Rs 30,000 per month
The applicant should have been born between November 1, 1999 to April 30, 2005
: The candidate should have passed his Intermediate with Maths and Physics as main subjects, and either of Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science as the option subject, from a recognised board.
Agniveer Navy Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
The selection process for the said post encompasses shortlisting, followed by the written exam, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical examinations.
Agniveer Navy Recruitment 2022: Steps to Apply
Candidates desirous of applying for the aforementioned posts must follow the simple steps mentioned below.
Agniveer Navy Recruitment 2022: Exam Date
- Log on to the official website of the Indian Navy at joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Register yourself on the website. Sign in to the candidate portal, if already registered.
- Proceed to fill the application form for Agniveer SSR.
- Upload the scanned copies of all documents in the prescribed format.
- Make payment of application fee and submit the form.
- Download the application form and print its hard copy for future references.
The written examination for the posts of Agniveer SSR in the Indian Navy will be conducted in mid-october. The detailed exam schedule will be announced soon.
Link to official website: joinindiannavy.gov.in