Online Course on Indian Constitution
- PC : My Result Plus
An online course on the Indian Constitution is scheduled to be launched today by the Union Minister for Law and Justice, Kiren Rijiju. The online course will be launched in collaboration with the National Academy of Legal Studies & Research, NALSAR, the University of Law at Bhim Auditorium, Dr Ambedkar International Centre, 15, Janpath, New Delhi. This initiative has been taken to enhance the online learning of students across the country.
The official statement reads “Keeping in view the essence of the Online Course, the occasion shall also see widespread and enthusiastic participation of students, faculty and top functionaries of the leading Law universities of India.”
The candidates who wish to enrol themselves into this online course must note that there is no registration fee for this course but those who want to obtain a Certificate of Merit will have to pay INR 100 as a token fee. The certificate will be issued by the Government of India. In this course, the learners will get to know about different aspects of the Indian Constitution through 15 explainer videos. Below we have mentioned the learning outcomes from the online course on the Indian Constitution.
- The students will know about the text of the Constitution
- Understanding of leading cases
- The learners would be able to identify the fundamental policy choices in the Constitution
- Understanding historical evolution
- In-depth insights on the post-independence constitution
The launch of the online course is scheduled to commence at 4 pm today, on 25th November. Those who wish to enrol themselves into the course can do so from the official website- legalaffairs.nalsar.ac.in.
These Guests will be Present at the Launching Ceremony:
- SPS Baghel, Minister for State for Law and Justice
- Anoop Kumar Mendiratta, Secretary, Department of Legal Affairs and Secretaries of the Legislative Department
- Prof. (Dr) Faizan Mustafa, Vice-Chancellor, NALSAR University of Law & other esteemed guests will be present at the launching ceremony of an online course on the Indian Constitution.
Related Articles on Current Affairs