NEET PG 2023
- PC : My Result Plus
The registration process for the second round of UP NEET PG counselling 2023 of The Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, Uttar Pradesh has started from today. Candidates can register for the counselling on the official website upneet.gov.in.
Candidates who were not allotted seats in the first round can participate and register for the second round. The last date for the second round of UP NEET PG counseling 2023 is 28 August. Interested candidates have to pay their registration fee i.e 3000 Rs. between 25 to 28 August.
Candidates registered in the first round need not to register again. Online choice filling process will begin from 1st September till 4th September. Seat allotment result will declare on 5th or 6th September. Candidates can download their allotment result within 8th to 12th September and the session will start from 5th September.
How to resister for UP NEET PG counseling 2023
1. Visit the official website upneet.gov.in.
2. Register with your phone number or email ID.
3. Upload the required documents and pay
4. Download the confirmation page and keep a hard copy for further need.
UP NEET PG Counseling will need these documents:
- NEET PG Admit Card.
- NEET PG 2023 Result
- Copy of application form of UP NEET 2023 counseling
- Class X certificate (as proof of date of birth)
- MBBS Marksheet
- Passing Certificate (MBBS Degree Course)
- internship completion certificate
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI/SMC
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste/Community Certificate (if applicable)