The Medical Counselling Committee will close the registration window for round-3 of the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) UG counselling today, but the fee payment window will open till 8pm today.
The last date for the choice filling for round 3 is 5th September. seat allotment process will begin from 6th to 7th September and seat allotment will be declared on 8th September. Registration for the third round started from 31st August.
Alloted students will have to report between 10-18 September to the alloted college and the further process will begin between 19-20 September.
How to register
1. Visit the official website mcc.nic.in.
2. Click on UG medical tab link.
3. Click on the link new registration.
4. Fill up the application form and upload all the documents.
5. Download the form for further need.