Top ITI Courses After Class 10th
- PC : My Result Plus
UP Board Result 2022:
The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) is almost on the brink of announcing the UP Board result 2022 for Class 10 and Class 12 students. Every year post result announcement, the students immediately start pondering over their next step in the direction of a bright future. At a time when most of the state education boards have released the results for matriculation standards, there are a plethora of students who are willing to pursue short term courses in a bid to find jobs as soon as possible.
In such cases, the courses offered by Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) come to the rescue of such students who are desirous of getting employed right after completing their school. Let us first delve deeper into the significance and benefits of ITI and then elaborate on the various popular ITI courses later.
What are ITI courses?
Essentially, the Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) are such training centres or organisations that impart training to the students in those courses through which they are immediately able to bag employment opportunities. The primary objective of these vocational centres is to provide training to students to make them proficient in performing several tasks that fetch them a job by the end of the course. The ITIs provide training in both technical and non-technical courses, from a wide range of which, the students can choose their preferred ones.
Benefits of ITI Courses:
Certain benefits of ITI courses are mentioned herewith.
Top 3 Popular ITI Courses After Completion of Class 10:
- ITI courses are the doorway to easy employment.
- Candidates pursuing ITI courses often have first hand experience in practical tasks as compared to regular degree students.
- Both time and money are saved, as one does not need to pursue a regular degree course, the duration of which is 3-4 years.
- Above all, ITI courses can be pursued after Standard 8th, 10th or 12th.
The ITI courses are usually bifurcated into: Engineering and Non Engineering courses. While Engineering courses are aimed at magnifying the concepts of engineering and technology, the non technical courses usually explore soft skills.
Here's a list of Top 3 most popular ITI Courses that students can opt for, after passing Class 10.
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) Engineering: Emerging as one of the most popular ITI courses after Class 10, this course enables the students in building everything from manufactured products to structures. This course falls under the engineering stream and is a two-year long course.
- Dress making: The first one from the non-engineering courses in the list, this course imparts training to students in areas related to cutting, printing, sewing, drafting and designing of garments.
- Information Technology and ESM Engineering: An excellent ITI course introduced for the computer science and Information Technology fanatics, this course is concerned with the investigation, introduction, repairing and upkeep of electronic systems with the help of computers. The duration of this course, which belongs to the engineering stream, is two years.
- Fitter Engineering: Another prominent course from the engineering stream, this course aims to hone the students' skills in assembling, manufacturing and fitting parts of machines. This course encompasses the study of blueprints, plans and drawings. The duration of the course is two years.
- Fruit and Vegetable Processing: Under this course, students learn how to preserve the flavour, texture, colour and nutrition of vegetables and fruits, while simultaneously aiming to prolong their shelf life. The duration of this non-engineering stream course is one year.
Related Articles on Career Diary